30.9.09

Zombies Zombies Zombies

Halloween is about a month away and the world has gone Zombie crazy and I am happy to jump on board. I have been seeing nonstop ads for Zombieland, which comes out this Friday (10.2.09)! The movie has one of my favorite actors Woody Harleson! This movie is guaranteed to have laughs, blood, and guts! All the necessities for a great movie.

I also recently discovered a great PC game, called Plants vs. Zombies. I am officially addicted to this game. In the game you strategically garden your yard to destroy any zombies who dare step on your property. It retails at Wal-mart for $20 dollars and online for $9.99 (comes with no disk).

In the spirit all this brain-munching fun I crocheted a cute little zombie. I used the "Cyber Zombie" pattern in the Creepy Cute Crochet book and added my own violent touches. I made the zombie green, instead of white. Green=dead. I added some exposed brains, an eyeball hanging out of his socket, no hair, and blood squirting out of his arm socket. I thought the Cyber Zombie required a little too much explanation, so I tried to make an amigurumi that was obviously a zombie. I hope you liked my zombie and did not think that I blasphemed the good name of Creepy Cute Crochet. =]

Yours in DIY Glory,
Ly

No comments:

Post a Comment